2012 Photography Documentaries you should watch.
I’ve compiled this quick list of photography documentaries that i think is worth the watch. Since i think a lot of places around the web has missed a few of the really good ones in their lists of good photography documentaries. So here goes.
The list is in no particular order.
- The Genius of Photography – Of course a classic miniseries about the history and the future of photography; great with many interviews and pictures by great photographers!
- War Photographer – About photojournalist and war photography: follows war photographer James Nachtwey a multiawardwinning photographer.
- Imagine “William Eggleston” a very messy documentary where we follow Bill Eggleston in his daily life.
- What Remains “The Life and work of Sally Mann”
- Shooting Robert King – Documentary about war photographer Robert King: Spanning over 15 years and 3 world wars we follow Robert King through his careers high and lows.
Look out for the next list in the near future; Great Photography Videoes on Youtube.
Until Next time.